* Original picks in parentheses
33. St. Louis Rams: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State (Brian Quick)
Blackmon has not lived up to his billing so far as the fifth-overall pick, but he still has a ton of talent and would be a big upgrade over anyone else on the Rams.
34. Indianapolis Colts: Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford (Coby Fleener)
With Dwayne Allen already off the board, the Colts need to start surrounding Andrew Luck with more weapons.
35. Baltimore Ravens: Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama (Courtney Upshaw)
The Ravens were lucky to draft Upshaw before Suggs' injury, and they are lucky he's available again after a nice few starts to his career.
36. Denver Broncos: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis (Derek Wolfe)
Poe has been up and down so far, but his physical tools give him enormous potential to fix the Broncos' run defense.
37. Cleveland Browns: David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech (Mitchell Schwartz)
After deciding to take Tannehill over Trent Richardson, the Browns are devoid of talent at running back.
38. Jacksonville Jaguars: Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss (Andre Branch)
Guy Whimper is going to get Blaine Gabbert killed. Massie has quietly done a nice job on the right side of the Cardinals line.
39. St. Louis Rams: Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma (Janoris Jenkins)
There are too many veterans in the way for Broyles to make a big impact on the Lions, but he can see the field for the Rams.
40. Carolina Panthers: Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State (Amini Silatolu)
The Panthers still need as much help as they can get in the middle of their defense.
41. Buffalo Bills: Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State (Cordy Glenn)
Quick has yet to make an impact for the Rams, but this is hardly unexpected. He was a very raw prospect coming out of Appalachian State.
42. Miami Dolphins: Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois (Jonathan Martin)
Outside of Cameron Wake, the Dolphins have no one that can get to the quarterback.
43. New York Jets: Doug Martin, RB, Boise State (Stephen Hill)
Shonn Greene is not getting the job done for the Jets. Martin is a much more complete back that can also help in the passing game.
44. Kansas City Chiefs: Nick Foles, QB, Arizona (Jeff Allen)
Foles was impressive enough in the preseason for the Eagles to dump Mike Kafka. The Chiefs could use some depth behind the average and injury-prone Matt Cassel.