WWE Night of Champions 2012: Who's Going to Walk Away with the Belts?
World Wrestling Entertainment will be presenting its Night of Champions on Pay-Per-View live from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. After weeks of building up to this event, WWE has a pretty interesting lineup card for tonight's live show (via WWE.com).
In the headlining bout, CM Punk will square off against John Cena for the WWE Championship.
1. Tyson Kidd wins the Battle Royal and earn the chance to face Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship.
Ryback or Brodus Clay would be other options, but Kidd would be a nice selection to win and advance.
2. Antonio Cesaro successfully defends belt
After winning the battle royal, Kidd will have the opportunity to face Cesaro for his title belt. However, Cesaro is just warming up into his United States championship reign and WWE should keep the belt around his waist.
3. Layla takes down Kaitlyn in the Divas Championship.
Which match are you most looking forward to watching?
Despite this being billed as the biggest match in Kaitlyn's career, Layla will overcome her opponent's courageous efforts.
4. Kane and Daniel Bryan take over as Tag Team champions vs. R-Truth and Kofi Kingston
After a good run as the Tag Team champions, WWE should pull the plug on R-Truth and Kingston. It's time for new title holders.
Although Kane and Bryan do not seem able to sync as a tag team, they'd certainly make an entertaining partnership with belts around their waist.
5. Dolph Ziggler's star continues to rise vs. Randy Orton in a singles match
As much as Orton could use a good victory, this match should go to Ziggler. Ziggler is turning out to be one of WWE's biggest and brightest star. WWE should really push Ziggler as far as they can.
6. Sheamus triumphs in the World Heavyweight Championship vs. Del Rio
How many times have Del Rio and Sheamus fought recently? Too many to count. In what hopefully will be the final Del Rio and Sheamus match for a long time, Alberto will lose once again. Although Sheamus losing the title wouldn't be a huge surprise, it just isn't the right moment to take the title off his waist.
7. The Miz holds on against Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes and Sin Cara for the Intercontinental Championship.
The odds may not be in The Miz's favor, but thanks to distractions such as Rhodes focusing on taking off Sin Cara's mask instead of the title, the reigning champion should be walk away with the belt.
8. CM Punk denies John Cena for the WWE Championship.
Despite being the WWE's biggest star, Cena has not won any sort of title in a long time. This match promises to be intense and entertaining. After a back and forth battle, Punk will get the last laugh and pull out a hard fought victory.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?