10 Predictions for the 2009 MLB Season
These predictions have no rhyme or reason. I just like lists.
- J.J. Putz will be the Mets closer by August
- The Cincinnati Reds will win the NL Central
- The Rays will finish the AL East in last place
- The Seattle Mariners will be sold and moved to Oklahoma City at seasons end
- Randy Johnson will win the Cy Young award and win 20 games for the San Francisco Giants
- Ryan Howard will finish the season with a plus .300 BA
- The Florida Marlins will sell out a home game in the middle of June
- Carlos Zambrano will hit more home runs than Delmon Young
- Carl Pavano will pitch three times against the Yankees this year and not surrender one run while pitching a total of 22 innings.
- Barry Bonds will return to the Pittsburgh Pirates by the All-Star break
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?