It was a wild Week 1 for the four NFC West teams.
San Francisco exceeded everyone's expectations by going into Green Bay and knocking off Aaron Rodgers and the high-flying Packers offense.
Russell Wilson and the Seahawks were brought back down to earth after Darnell Dockett single-handedly controlled the line of scrimmage.
And Jeff Fisher's new-look Rams showed that he is already putting his stamp of approval on this team despite their loss.
As Week 2 of the NFL kicks off, let's take a look at whose stock is rising and whose is falling in the NFC West.
1. Darnell Dockett: Pro Football Focus' top-graded 3-4 defensive end—not to mention the three quarterback hits and seven pressures.
2. Kevin Kolb: In relief appearance, Kolb led the Cardinals on a go-ahead touchdown drive. He has gotten the green light as the starter against New England: Will he capitalize?
3. Rams Defense: Sure, the Rams defense gave up over 400 yards of total offense to the Lions, but head coach Jeff Fisher's group has legitimate talent and reason for hope.
1. St. Louis Rams OL: After giving up a handful of sacks and pressures to the Detroit Lions, the offensive line is now in even worse shape, as Scott Wells and Rodger Saffold are out with injuries.
2. Seattle Seahawks OL: Rookie quarterback Russell Wilson was running for his life in Week 1 because of Darnell Dockett—let's just hope John Moffitt brings more stability to the right guard position against the Cowboys.
3. Arizona Cardinals OL: Starting to see a trend in the NFC West? The Patriots will be sure to test out left tackle D'Anthony Batiste.
Let's check out the rest of the news from the NFC West.
Shalise Young of Boston.com tells us why the Arizona's defensive line will be a major test for the Patriots offensive line.
Shaun Church of Bleacher Report looks at the Cardinals' keys to victory for Sunday.
San Francisco 49ers
The Associated Press breaks down the 49ers' turnover-free streak. By no one's surprise, they are closing in on history.
Jesse Reed of Bleacher Report says Alex Smith has a chance to be seen as elite against the Detroit Lions in Week 2.
Eric D. Williams of TheNewsTribune.com has the Cowboys pass rush as the No. 1 thing to watch going into Week 2.
Peter Matarazzo of Bleacher Report analyzes the Seahawks and what potential dangers they bring to the table.
St. Louis Rams
Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch updates us on Rodger Saffold and his quick recovery.
Mack Rosenberg of Bleacher Report says the Rams offense is the main concern of this team.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!