2012 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings – Week 2
With an exciting first week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 2 fantasy football Kicker rankings.
1. David Akers, San Francisco 49ers
He has plenty of leg to kick the long kicks and always seems to have big scoring weeks. Three FGs last week with three PATs. Takes on Detroit.
2. Sebastian Janikwoski, Oakland Raiders
Always seems to drill long FGs. Should have plenty of scoring chances against Miami.
3. Matt Bryant, Atlanta Falcons
Kicked four FGs and had four PATs in the opener. Falcons are going to be a high-powered offense. Takes on Denver.
4. Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots
Two FGs and four PATs in the opener. The Pats should put a lot of points on the board against Arizona.
5. Billy Cundiff, Washington Redskins
Had four FGs and four PATs in the opener. The Skins offense should keep rolling against the Rams.
6. Nate Kaeding, San Diego Chargers
Showed that he's back with five FGs on Monday Night Football. Takes on Tennessee.
7. Mason Crosby, Green Bay Packers
Slow start for Crosby, but he should bounce back at home against the Bears.
8. Shayne Graham, Houston Texans
Had a trio of both FGs and PATs in the opener. Should have plenty of scoring chances against the Jaguars.
9. Mike Nugent, Cincinnati Bengals
Kicked a pair of FGs in the opener. I'm sensing another multiple FG game against the Browns.
10. Dan Bailey, Dallas Cowboys
Slow start for Bailey, but the Cowboys are fresh and should be productive against Seattle.
11. Robbie Gould, Chicago Bears
The Bears offense looks explosive. He had two FGs and five PATs in the opener. He should get chances against Green Bay.
12. Garrett Hartley, New Orleans Saints
I'm expecting the Saints' offense to be more explosive against Carolina.
13. Justin Medlock, Carolina Panthers
I expect the Panthers to be more explosive against New Orleans, which should give Medlock more chances.
14. Matt Prater, Denver Broncos
Broncos should give Prater plenty of scoring chances in what should be a shootout against Atlanta.
15. Jason Hanson, Detroit Lions
Detroit is going to move the chains against the Niners. If San Francisco can contain Megatron, which is easier said than done, Hanson could have multiple FG chances.
Also check out:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?