TJ Houshmandzadeh: Please Come to Seattle
We the people of Seattle, believe that it is in the best interest for you, as well as the 12th man, to invest a bit of time here in the Emerald City. Here are six reasons why.
1. You wouldn't have to deal with annoying personalities such as "Ocho Cinco."
Personally, I don't think anyone can get anything done with that "wanna be" Dennis Rodman around.
2. You would have a great quarter back hurling yardage your direction, which is a plus for the Hall of Fame Ballot.
3. With the No. 1 spot at wide receiver, you could open up possibilities for other receivers to get chances, thus making us an offensive contender once again.
4. Your Jersey would sell in such numbers, Ken Griffey Jr. would question his worth—No offense kid.
5. You could accustom yourself to great seafood, as well as our unique culture.
6. You would possibly be the tallest player on the team.
In reading this, we hope that you take Seattle into consideration for your next venture upon the NFL.
The 12th Man.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?