- You already know about Albert Haynesworth and DeAngelo Hall signing with the money pit that is the Washington Redskins but there's a lot more going on, according to my sources (the internet).
- Bart Scott and the Jets have reportedly agreed to a five-year, $40 million deal. Scott will reunite with former Ravens defensive coordinator and new Jets head coach Rex Ryan.
- In non-signing news, the Bucs have traded for tight end Kellen Winslow. The Browns get rid of a headache who has often been injured. I'm wondering if that's a good idea for Tampa Bay, a team with a young, inexperienced coach. Pairing him with a loudmouth player who hasn't accomplished anything but feels that the world owes him everything might be a little risky.
- According to FOX Sports, TJ Houshmandzadeh is in Seattle meeting with the Seahawks brass. Other likely teams he will meet with include the Giants and Eagles.
- The Patriots have been busy today as well, signing ex-Jag RB Fred Taylor and ex-Jet TE Chris Baker to contracts.