16. Victor Martinez-He will play plenty of first-base this year so he will be eligible. You can't go wrong with a guy that can potentially drive in 100 runs, hit .300 and hit 20+ homers.
17. Aubrey Huff-Huff is a solid sleeper pick that can also play third. He hits in a solid Orioles lineup that will only get better with the eventual call-up of Matt Wieters. He probably won't match last year's career year, but don't expect a major drop-off.
18. Carlos Delgado-Delgado resurrected his career by having a monster second-half last year. He can easily match last year's numbers with at least a .270 average, 30+ homers and 100 RBIs.
19. Conor Jackson-Jackson had a solid season last year and is only coming into his prime. He hits in the middle of the rising D-Backs lineup and should surpass last year's career year.
20. James Loney-The Dodgers lineup is filled with great potential and he has yet to tap his own. He should have his coming out party this year and don't let somebody else enjoy it.
21. Paul Konerko-always a safe pick with his power and RBI numbers.
22. Pablo Sandoval-He is going to break-out in a big way this year so get ready.
23. Carlos Guillen-Injuries cut his season short last year, but you can expect a bounce-back of him and the entire Tigers team.
24. Billy Butler-Has so much potential and can be a bargain in the late rounds.
25. Adam LaRoche-Can't go wrong with him so late in the draft and can hit 30 homers.
26. Jason Giambi-Expect him to have a solid season hitting behind Matt Holliday and being embraced for his A's return.