Mets Spring Training Update (Feb. 21)
Spring Training has been going on for about a week now, and already there are some noteworthy news items.
- Luis Castillo and Marlon Anderson both appear to have lost a significant amount of weight (17 pounds each).
- Tim Redding is behind in his rehabilitation from his November foot surgery and no longer appears to be the favorite to win the fifth spot in the rotation.
- John Maine appears fully healthy following his October shoulder surgery and should be ready come Opening Day.
- Pitching prospect Bobby Parnell is working with J.J. Putz on incorporating a splitter into his pitching repertoire.
- For the second year in a row, Tony Armas Jr. has visa trouble and still, as of last reporting, has yet to arrive at camp.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?