With WWE catching my interest again with new story lines, the return of Christian, Matt versus Jeff Hardy, and Edge shocking the world, I ask myself—what can TNA do to step their game up?
Well, first off, I like the idea of them freshening up their roster—but I did not like the idea of them firing Petey Williams.
So, I think they should mostly focus on bringing in talent to build up their TNA world-title division, create more story lines, and make more stars of their own than depending on who will be released or leave WWE next.
They should keep building up Matt Morgan. He has tons of potential and will be great in the future. I just hope they don't push him too fast.
Also, besides just focusing on the Knockout division, I think they should put that effort back into the X division too. Even though the ratings show that the Knockouts draw ratings, I bet the thing that got people to watch TNA was the X Division.
Some other things TNA should do:
- Build up more storylines.
- Have Sting finally leave MEM and go one-on-one with Kurt.
- Stop with the lame gimmicks. Stop trying to be like the WWE. Make a name for yourself.
- Don't depend on too many gimmick matches during every PPV.
- Add more teams to the tag-team division.
- Establish the legends' championship.
- End the feud between Jeff and Kurt.
- If you're going to keep with the MEM story line, make it more interesting rather than just respectful. Have a big twist happen.
- Have Booker Y and AJ styles engage in a decent feud for the legends' title. I think it would be great to see a best-of-five series match like Benoit and Booker T did back in the WCW days that made them into great stars.
And if you readers have any comments or suggestions of your own, please feel free to leave a comment.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!