Last night on SmackDown, Zack Ryder won a 20-man battle royal to become next week's interim General Manager of SmackDown.
Today on Twitter, Ryder tweeted the following:
@ZackRyder: Hey Zack Pack…what should I do as General Manager of SmackDown? Best responses will be read on this week’s Z! TLIS.
Have you responded to Ryder's Twitter request?
What would you like to see him do as SmackDown GM?
Hey Zack, here are some suggestions of my own:
- Put yourself in the World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank match.
- Put Ryback in a match against three jabronis.
- Invite Jim Ross to take over for Michael Cole on commentary.
- Put Tensai in a match against his buddy Sakamoto.
- Put Kane, Tensai, Ryback and Big Show in a dance contest.
I can think of many more things Ryder should do as next week's SmackDown GM, but what do you think he should do?
Also, do you like the idea of having Ryder as next week's GM? Or would you have preferred someone else to be GM?
Share your thoughts, and be sure to tweet Zack Ryder @ZackRyder.