Pick Your Drink for the SEC Cocktail Hour:
Here is our List of Drinks:
1) The Les Miles Martini for the James Bond style of guy who is cool under pressure. Drink this and you’ll “Have A Great Day.”
2) The Nick Saban Manhattan, the no-nonsense businessman’s drink. Great for afternoon meetings and taking care of business.
3) The Steve Spurrier Margarita. It has that Jimmy Buffet Florida Keys feel to it. Just kind of hanging out and seeing what the wind blows in.
4) The Urban Meyer Hot Buttered Rum. It’s a pirate’s drink. It will surprise you. It hits hard and fast and overwhelms.
5) The Houston Nutt Long Island Iced Tea. The drink is stronger than the name indicates; if you don’t watch out, it will knock you on your butt.
6) The Lane Kiffin Shirley Temple with a Twist at a party. It seems weak but someone may have added something stronger. So you really don’t know what is in it.
7) A Bobby Johnson Beer. One too many and you can’t drive.
8) The Rich Brooks Mint Julep. Watch out; it can lull you to sleep.
There are other drinks being introduced out of Starkville and Auburn but the final blends are not complete yet. When they’re ready, we will add them to the menu.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?