With the NBA draft just over a week away and numerous individual workouts already having taken place, it is starting to become clearer how the top 10 picks will play out on draft night.
Last week, I posted my first mock draft on who I felt was the best fit for each team's first-round selection. The first 10 picks played out like this:
1. New Orleans Hornets: Anthony Davis (Kentucky)
2. Charlotte Bobcats: Harrison Barnes (UNC)
3. Washington Wizards: Bradley Beal (Florida)
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (Kentucky)
5. Sacramento Kings: Thomas Robinson (Kansas)
6. Portland Trail Blazers: Andre Drummond (Connecticut)
7. Golden State Warriors: Jared Sullinger (Ohio State)
8. Toronto Raptors: Dion Waiters (Syracuse)
9. Detroit Pistons: John Henson (UNC)
10. New Orleans Hornets: Damian Lillard (Weber State)
This week, I will discuss who I now feel will be drafted in the top 10 based off of the latest rumors swirling around the NBA.