Odds on Crimson's opponent - 2 to 1: Matt Morgan, 5 to 1: Bully Ray (so confident he can beat Park, he wrestles Crimson beforehand), 12 to 1: Christian Cage, 20 to 1: James Storm, 100 to 1: King Mo.
Odds on Hall of Fame inductee - 2 to 1: Jeff Jarrett, 4 to 1: Christian Cage, 25 to 1: Jerry Jarrett, 50 to 1: Sting, 80 to 1: AJ Styles.
- Removing the X-Division weight limit for one night was a nice touch, but it pretty much guaranteed that Aries would win.
- It's nice to see Kid Kash back in the ring, The X-Division has missed him.
- Hernandez has facial hair and a new tattoo—it works for him. Christy Hemme introduced him as one-half of Mexican America, but wasn't Anarquia sent back to OVW? The crowd is really behind Hernandez; I'm surprised they didn't introduce him as from Texas. He has part of the Texas state flag on the right leg of his shorts.
- Madison Rayne appeared during the first tag match; please don't let her crush be on Garrett Bischoff.
- Quote of the night:
JB, we're going to raise our glasses in a toast to the world tag team champions of the world. No, that's not redundant; we're two planets worth of great...We will continue to inspire the world to be more like ourselves and less like themselves, and you have permission to worship us now.
- Christopher Daniels
- Jeff Hardy's little coin-flip spot was weird until he jumped RVD, and then it was brilliant.
- Sting seemed legitimately surprised at the announcement of him being the Hall of Fame inductee. An official ceremony is good, but isn't Bound for Glory three months away?
- Miss Tessmacher is from Texas; that explains why she got the title shot.
- If Tessmacher is now the hot young face of the knockouts, then what is Velvet Sky?
- Joseph Park looks like a taller Drew Carey in his jumpsuit.
- Who the hell was the guy playing Abyss? There's no way that guy was Joseph Park or they would have shown his face.
- Roode vs. Sting: The battle of the liberace jackets.