The NBA playoffs are in full effect and fans everywhere are waiting to see who will meet in the finals. The commercials tell me that this postseason is BIG, and I would have to agree. The amount of story lines coming from the hardwood is ridiculous.
- Spurs' 20-game win streak
- LeBron's stats
- Dwyane Wade's "I'm not that good—just kidding, I am" routine
- The Celtics fighting for one last hurrah
- Oklahoma City Thunder's quest to accept the torch of having the best player and team
- Philadelphia's run as an 8 seed
- Lakers' struggles
- Pacers' relevance in the NBA
And these are just coming off the top of the head. Undoubtedly there are many more.
However, the main buzz throughout the playoffs has been what's happening off the court.
NBA fans are being treated to stories as interesting off the floor as they are on.
I'm not sure which they care about more.