Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
Before we get into the logistics, here are the 25 guys that will be competing in the epic fight. Names have been chosen based on suspensions and whether or not they have a general reputation as a tough guy. I threw all the general NBA stars in there, along with a few tough role players mixed in.
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Kendrick Perkins, Oklahoma City Thunder
6. Metta World Peace, Los Angeles Lakers
7. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
8. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
9. David West, Indiana Pacers
10. Roy Hibbert, Indiana Pacers
11. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
12. Al Jefferson, Utah Jazz
13. Rudy Gay, Memphis Grizzlies
14. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
15. Big Baby Davis, Orlando Magic
16. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
17. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
18. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
19. Deron Williams, New Jersey Nets
20. Ty Lawson, Denver Nuggets
21.Al Harrington, Denver Nuggets
22.Chris Bosh, Miami Heat
23.Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
24.Josh Smith, Atlanta Hawks
25.DeMarcus Cousins, Sacramento Kings
Those are the players selected. Obviously, the rules in an every-man-for-himself brawl are...well...there are none! Participants just need to make sure no one dies in 4 Rounds. You get knocked down for more than 10 seconds, you are out. No cheap shots.
The arena selected for this particular event will be the court of that place we all love, Madison Square Garden. It's set up as a basketball court, with chairs scattered around. No need for anything else that could be more damaging. The place would be packed with fans of boxing, UFC, WWF, and the NBA alike.
So without further adieu, lets just get to it...