Hot Stove Name That Ranger Quiz
See how well you know some of the Rangers’ greatest and not-so-greatest players. Name the player that goes along with each clue. The answers will be posted tomorrow.
1. Adam Graves led the team with 52 goals in 1993-94. This player was second.
2. This Ranger was born on Staten Island.
3. This defenseman was traded to the Rangers for Vic Hadfield.
4. He was the last Ranger to wear No. 11 before Mark Messier.
5. He holds the Rangers’ single-season penalty minutes record.
6. He led the NHL in even-strength goals in 1971-72.
7. This present Ranger was selected by the Quebec Nordiques in the third round of the 1994 draft.
8. He led the Rangers in points in their first Stanley Cup-winning season of 1927-28.
9. When the Rangers ended their playoff drought in 2005-06, he led the team in scoring in the postseason.
10. He was traded to the Rangers from Pittsburgh for Syl Apps Jr.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?