WWE OTL 2012: Why Cody Rhodes vs Santino Marella Will Be Added to the Card
We're heading towards WWE's third pay-per-view in seven weeks this Sunday as Over the Limit comes to us live.
At the time that I'm writing this, the following five matches have been announced:
- Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (c) vs Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger (Tag-Team Championship Match)
- Leyla (c) vs Beth Phoenix (Divas Championship Match)
- Sheamus (c) vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Championship Match)
- CM Punk (c) vs Daniel Bryan (WWE Championship Match)
- John Cena vs John Laurinaitis
There are a couple of things that make me believe that Cody Rhodes vs Santino Marella will be added to this line-up in the next couple of days.
The first is the fact that Rhodes and Marella were on opposite sides of a tag-team match on Raw this past Monday.
The second comes directly from that glorious bastion of social media, Twitter.
Earlier today, Cody (@CodyRhodesWWE) tweeted:
An official retort to @milanmiracle and his clever words is forthcoming. Let's say... Thursday at 3pm
It would be a huge mistake for WWE to keep either Rhodes and Marella off this PPV.
Santino is one of the most over babyfaces in the company and Cody is the fastest rising star on Smackdown.
Give them 15 minutes on the card and let's see what they can do.
I'd rather see that these guys wrestle than suffer through four or five horrific backstage segments involving John Laurinaitis, Eve Torres or David Otunga.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?