University of Baltimore School of Law's First Annual Sports Law Symposium
What: Symposium: From Rookie to Retirement: The NFL Universe in the New Economy
Where: John & Frances Angelos Law Center. See map.
When: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 26, 2009
- Trace Armstrong, CAA Sports | Preparing the Rookie: Pre-Draft Prep
- Pat Moriarty, Baltimore Ravens & Tom Condon, CAA Sports | Negotiating the Contract and Salary Cap, Now and in the Future
- Richard Cass, President, Baltimore Ravens | Luncheon Keynote Speaker
- Harold Henderson, NFL Legal Counsel & Richard Berthleson, NFLPA Legal Counsel | The Future of the NFL Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Andrew Brandy, nationalfootballpost.com & Tony Agnone, EAS | Negotiating the Second and Third Deals
- Sarah Gaunt, NFLPA Pension Plan & Doug Ell, the Groom Law Group | NFL Player Benefits: What’s Next?
- Howard Skall, CAA Sports & Kristen Kuliga, Agent for Doug Flutie | Player Marketing in the New Economic Reality
Cost: Free. Pre-registration is strongly suggested. To register via email, please contact the Office of External Relations at email@example.com.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?