20. Optimizer: I picked this horse to finish last in a recent article, and I'm sticking by that prediction.
19. Done Talking: This horse isn't as strong as the rest of the field.
18. Sabercat: The traces of Secretariat in his bloodline mean he has a chance. But, I just don't see it happening.
17. Prospective: This is just my best guess because I can't get a good read on the horse. If he has one of his best races, he'll finish in the top five. If he doesn't, he'll finish here.
16. Trinniberg: This is his first race over seven furlongs. He'll be up front early, but will fade by the time the field gets to the backstretch.
15. Rousing Sermon: Consistency is going to be the key for Rousing Sermon. Although not blessed with as much speed as the other horses, he could hang in there and garner a top-10 finish.
14. El Padrino: This horse will struggle early in the race, but could start making his move on the final stretch. If he does that, he'll move into the top 10.
13. Liaison: This horse hasn't had as much training lately, so that could end up hurting him. I think it does and that's why he finishes out of the top 10.
12. Daddy Long Legs: He doesn't have as much experience on dirt, but he's had enough time to train on it and should be fine come race time.
11. Went the Day Well: Although I believe this horse will finish outside of the top 10, this is the one out of this group that could win it all. Coming from the same line as last year's Kentucky Derby winner Animal Kingdom, Went the Day Well can surprise many if he runs the race of his life.