This has to stop. Is there anyone out there who really knows professional wrestling is a TV show? There are too many people who believe this ongoing soap opera is actually real. I grew up in the era of Black Jack Lanza, Ray Stevens, The Crusher, and the rest of the pro wrestlers who actually put the “pro” in pro-wrestling. That era is over & this trash has taken its place.
Let’s look at a few things that makes this industry as phony as the Bush White House and just as dangerous to the children of America.
- Has anyone noticed every time John Cena is out due to an "injury", one of his movies come out shortly thereafter?
- The character Abyss has been institutionalized & incarcerated and he’s a fan favorite.
- Cryme Tyme can refer to their opponents as “silly white boys” and nobody seems to care.
- The Undertaker glorifies death.
- The majority of the females in all of sports entertainment wear way too little to be seen by any child.
- Randy Orton blames his violence on IED. They are using what is a serious condition to justify ignorance. Let’s ALL do that.
- Sting promotes a life in Christ and then portrays an anti-social thug.
I fully understand this may be too difficult for most of you to digest at once. With that being said, I’ll go about this slowly and point out just a few things at a time. When all is said and done you will simply turn the channel and put an end to this world-wide disaster.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!