Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
31. Charlotte Bobcats: John Jenkins: SG: Vanderbilt - Hands down the best shooter in the draft
32. Washington Wizards: Festus Ezeli: C: Vanderbilt - Strong Big Man with Excellent Size and Defensive abilities.
33. Cleveland Cavaliers: Tyshawn Taylor: PG: Kansas - Perfect backup to Kyrie Irving with a knack for the big plays.
34. Washington Wizards: Will Barton: SG: Memphis - A major scoring threat and excellent value for the second round.
35. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Jones: PF: West Virginia - Great leader with loads of experience to help balance a young team
36. Toronto Raptors: Scott Machado: PG: Iona - Small school player with big time ability. Will be an assist machine.
37. Golden State Warriors: Tomas Satoransky: SG: Czech Republic - A stash away guy who can really become a solid player on both ends of the court.
38. Denver Nuggets: Jared Cunningham: SG: Oregon State - Should have stayed in school another year, but has superb defensive skills
39. Detroit Pistons: William Buford: SG: Ohio State - Excellent shooter with long, long range. Unselfish player who can score quickly.
40. Dallas Mavericks: Alex Abrines: SG: Spain - Seems like a Mark Cuban kind of pick. Probably will stay overseas to work on his game for a couple of years
41. Portland Trail Blazers: Khris Middleton: SF: Texas A&M - Should have left the season before, but he has an excellent touch on his shot.
42. New Jersey Nets: Darius Miller: SG: Kentucky - Excellent shooter with tons of range and major leadership abilities, possible steal of the draft.
43. Philadelphia 76ers: Kevin Murphy: SF: Tennessee Tech - Small school player with tremendous upside. Very real scoring threat.
44. Utah Jazz: Henry Sims: C: Georgetown - Developmental prospect with a chance of being a solid bench player in the future.
45. Detroit Pistons: Kyle O'Quinn: C: Norfolk State - Relatively unknown player with excellent defense, could become very good backup center in NBA
46. Atlanta Hawks: Eric Griffin: PF: Campbell - Another unknown player who can really get up at the rim, possible steal pick late in draft
47. Phoenix Suns: Jae Crowder: SF: Marquette - Tough player who could develop into a solid contributor in the NBA
48. Washington Wizards: Marcus Denmon: SG: Missouri - Probably will be more of a bench/depth guy, but he can really play.
49. Denver Nuggets: Orlando Johnson: SG: UC Santa Barbara - Can really score the basketball and should do the same in the NBA, great sixth man type player
50. Boston Celtics: JaMychal Green: PF: Alabama - Excellent role player at the next level, will not be an elite scorer, but should be solid depth guy
51. Miami Heat: Furkan Aledemir: PF: Turkey - NBA ready rebounder who is physical and can become a small sized center if need be, Ronny Turiaf type player
52. Orlando Magic: Nenad Miljenovic: PG: Serbia - Has a chance to blossom into a really nice point guard in the future, will probably stay in Europe a couple of years
53. Atlanta Hawks: Tu Holloway: PG: Xavier - Should have entered the draft last season, but he is clutch and could push Jeff Teague in the future.
54. Los Angeles Clippers: Alex Young: SG: IUPUI - A diamond-in-the-rough-type player who could develop into a starter.
55. Indiana Pacers: Darius Johnson-Odom: SF: Marquette - Should be able to provide some major depth in Indiana, has a chance to contribute right away.
56. Dallas Mavericks: J'Covan Brown: PG: Texas - I do not think he is ready for the NBA and could spend a couple of years in the D-League, could be a solid future backup.
57. New Jersey Nets: Drew Gordon: PF: New Mexico - A pure developmental prospect who is adept at getting rebounds and not much else, strictly a bench player.
58. Oklahoma City Thunder: Robbie Hummel: SF: Purdue - Injuries depleted his draft stock, but could surprise a ton of people—reminds me of Gordon Hayward.
59. San Antonio Spurs: Ricardo Ratliffe: PF: Missouri - Agile big man who could provide nice depth off the bench. Needs to improve his outside game to stick around the league.
60. Los Angeles Lakers: Quincy Acy: PF: Baylor - This guy is tough as nails and will bring it every night; could really become an impact bench player in his career.