Beaver Stadium. Photo: Kevin McGuire, No2MinuteWarning.com
Last year, Penn State played their annual spring game in very poor weather conditions. This year, Weather.com says the forecast for Saturday's spring game should be much better, but not by much. As of Sunday morning, the weather is predicted with a 40 percent chance of showers and a high of 54 degrees.
Here are the basic details for the game:
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012
- 11:30 a.m. Gates A & B open
- 11:30 a.m. Penn State national champion Lionettes Dance Team performs
- 11:45 a.m. Penn State Blue Band and cheerleaders perform
- 12:00 p.m. Gates C & E open
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. Stadium autograph session
- 2:00 p.m. Kickoff
You can follow live updates from the game right here on Bleacher Report (stay tuned for a link) and be sure to follow along on Twitter.
Kevin McGuire is the host of the No 2-Minute Warning podcast, managing editor of Nittany Lions Den and a member of the Football Writers Association of America and National Football Foundation. Follow him on Twitter, like him on Facebook and add him to your Google+ circle.