Florida at South Carolina
Wednesday 7PM TV: Raycom
The Florida Gators travel to Columbia, SC for an SEC East road test against the South Carolina Gamecocks. South Carolina has lost just one home game this season to rival Clemson, while Florida will be playing just their third road game of the season. Florida is 3-0 in SEC play and South Carolina sits at 1-2.
Why I Think Florida Will Win
1. Florida is second best in turnovers in the SEC and No. 1 in assist to turnover ratio.
2. The Gators are No. 1 in the SEC in 3 pointers made and No. 1 in field goals made.
3. Billy Donovan's club is No. 1 in the SEC and 10th nationally in points per possession.
Why I Think South Carolina Will Win
1. South Carolina's defense forces 20 turnovers per game and only turns it over 14 times.
2. The Gamecocks rank No. 1 in the SEC in three-point percentage
3. South Carolina is second in the SEC in defensive points per game at just 67.6.
This is probably Florida's toughest road game since FSU, which they lost to. If the Gators can take care of the ball, I think they win this important road game.
Florida wins by 1-7 points
Rest of the SEC in week games:
Kentucky over Auburn
Alabama over Ole Miss
LSU over Miss State
Season: 5-4 SU
My Home Page
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!