Top five headlines you might see by September
1. Mark Teixeira feuds with Derek Jeter about all the bad throws he has to try and dig out of the dirt, mostly ending up with errors.
2. Sabathia runs down AROD on an infield pop-up sidelining Arod for three weeks.
3. Burnett throws out his shoulder on his first pitch at the "new" Yankee Stadium, possibly out for the year.
4. Mo Rivera blows three straight saves and calls it quits saying Joba can do his job better, yet the Steinbrenners won't let him close saying he's the future No.1 starter for NY.
5. Yankees trade four outfielders for Manny Ramirez before the midseason deadline, but Manny has a change of heart and decides he wants to be a NESN reporter after he retires so he refuses to play for NY.