How does one seed 16 women in a tournament? Much like the NCAA, where there's not much way around it, name recognition plays a big part. Those who seem more well known are going to have much better seeds, and those with staying power will be ranked high as well.
The bracket is split into two divisions of eight, and the divisions will simply be blondes and brunettes to add to the fun factor. Sure, there are going to be snubs and women who should perhaps get on the bracket, but they are never perfect.
(1) Lisa Dergan vs. (8) Heidi Strobel
(2) Lauren Anderson vs. (7) Emily Kuchar
(3) Torrie Wilson vs. (6) Amber Seyer
(4) Julia Schultz vs. (5) Shayla Farnsworth
Snubs for the blondes include Lindsay Clubine, who doesn't quite have the name recognition of others on the list, and Michelle Damon, who didn't have the reality-show ties Strobel had, which helped just enough.
(1) Rima Fakih vs. (8) Brittany Binger
(2) Joanna Garcia vs. (7) Amanda McCarthy
(3) Jaime Edmondson vs. (6) Diana Roberts
(4) Larisa Fraser vs. (5) Heidi DeRosa
Snubs for the brunettes are less clear; I would love to put Aura Avila and Audris Rijo on the list but they don't have the name recognition the eight above do.