Hopefully this past weekend all of you followed the divisional matchup trends, which showed the underdogs the last five years covered 80 percent of the time. Well, this year it is only 75 percent, with the underdogs winning straight up in all three of those games. Now lets look at the recent trends for both of these games to help clue us in on which trend plays we should be looking at this weekend.
Eagles @ Arizona—The NFC contest is a rematch from Thanksgiving, when Philly embarrassed Arizona in Philly. The odds makers have started this spread as the Eagles favored -3! Below is some hot trends from both teams.
- -Philadelphia is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
- -The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games
- -Philadelphia is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Arizona
- -Arizona is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- -The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games
- -Arizona is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Looking at these games shows us that both these teams are not only quality teams but great against the spread also. Really tough to see any trends that make one ...NFL-Championship-games-against-the-spread-trends.cfm" target="_blank" title="ATS championship games CTSPORTS">READ AFC against the spread treands here
get all your sports articles and winners against the spread at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com