There are many different factors that influence a recruit's decision about which college to attend.
This list breaks them down, and ranks each destination based on five categories:
1. Campus: This takes into consideration several different factors, including hot spots, location and aesthetic positives.
2. Coach: It's pretty self-explanatory, ranking a coach based on his performance and impact on the program.
3. History of Success: Factors include titles, both on a national and conference level, recent BCS games and conference wins, and win totals.
4. Co-eds: This explains itself.
5. NFL Pedigree and Access: How many former players does a team have in the NFL? How good are they? Does the team have a record of quality NFL players?
Each category was awarded points on a scale of 1-5, five being excellent and 1 being not so hot.
50 schools are ranked, in order of accumulated points, from lowest score total to highest.