WWE Wrestlers and Their Disney Character Counterparts, Part 2
What do the WWE and Disney have in common? Probably more than you think.
The WWE and Disney provide entertainment for the whole family. They appeal to people of all different ages.
There are many comparisons that can be drawn from Disney characters and WWE superstars. Here is a look at some more WWE superstars and their Disney character counterparts.
If you missed Part 1, take a look before or after you read this one.
Rowdy Roddy Piper and Donald Duck
- Rowdy Roddy Piper is known for his trademark rage and spontaneity.
- Although Piper was never the true No. 1 guy and never won the WWE Championship, but he is a legend, Hall of Famer and all-time fan favorite.
- The sound of the bagpipes in his entrance music, although it could be annoying, has become synonymous with the legend of Rowdy Piper.
- Donald Duck has a very short temper.
- He has always been second to Mickey Mouse but has become synonymous with Disney.
- Donald Duck's voice is a little annoying, but it is a part of who he is.
Kelly Kelly and Rapunzel
- Kelly Kelly does not compare to some other Divas in size but has still managed to win the Divas Championship.
- She is one of the top Divas in the most recent class.
- Kelly Kelly has long, blonde hair and brings energy when she comes out.
- Despite what her "mother" thinks, she finds out she can handle her own.
- She is one of the newest Disney princesses.
- Rapunzel is known for her long, blonde hair and is energetic.
The Miz and Syndrome
- The Miz started off on the Real World and always wanted to be a WWE superstar.
- He has become a WWE superstar but is often criticized for his lack of in-ring ability.
- Syndrome started out as a kid without super powers who wanted to be a superhero.
- He eventually became a superhero temporarily but is still missing the true super powers.
Bella Twins and Siamese Cats
- The Bella Twins are identical twins.
- They are sneaky as they always find a way to use their identical looks to their ability in the ring.
- The Siamese cats are two identical cats.
- They are sneaky, mean and destructive.
Shawn Michaels and Peter Pan
- Shawn Michaels is arguably the greatest WWE superstar of all time because he never lost a step throughout his entire career.
- He is not the biggest superstar but is a high-flyer who can also stand toe-to-toe in a slug-fest.
- Peter Pan does not age.
- He can fly without wings and matches Captain Hook in every sword fight.
Kharma and Roz
- Kharma is intimidating and is basically a monster.
- She shocked everyone by coming out and crying. This way out of character for what we expected.
- She also was out for a while but surprised everyone when she was an entrant in this year's Royal Rumble match.
- Roz is a sluggish monster who is crabby and intimidates Mike Wazowski.
- Roz is seen early on in the movie but has a small role. She then surprises everyone when it turns out that she is Agent #001 of the Child Detection Agency.
Mick Foley and Quasimodo
- Mick Foley is not the prototypical WWE superstar.
- He is not the best looking wrestler but is a fan favorite.
- There was no stunt too crazy for Foley throughout his career, and moments like being thrown off the top of the cell onto the announcer's table prove that.
- Quasimodo is not the typical male Disney protagonist.
- He is hideous, but we still root for him.
- He swings and flies around Notre Dame.
Rey Mysterio and Magic Carpet
- Rey Mysterio is known for his high-flying ability.
- He wears a mask so you can't see his face.
- Mysterio is an underdog and has been very successful and dominant despite his small size.
- The Magic Carpet is magic because he can fly.
- Carpet does not have a face.
- He is just a carpet but comes in handy several times for Aladdin.
Eve Torres and Megara
- Eve Torres recently used Zack Ryder and John Cena to get what she wants.
- Lately she has been outspoken and flirtatious.
- We will see if Eve's heel turn lasts or if she has a change of heart.
- Meg uses Hercules to get her freedom from Hades.
- She realizes she is in love with Hercules, and her personal matter with Hades stops being the most important thing for her.
Bill DeMott and Philoctetes (Phil)
- Bill DeMott is a WWE trainer and was on Tough Enough.
- He is known for his strict, no-nonsense style in handling trainees.
- He has trained many heroes, including Hercules.
- Phil is usually grumpy and stubborn.
- He does not take any funny business, which is seen when he catches Hercules sneaking around with Meg.
Fabulous Moolah and Snow White
- The Fabulous Moolah was the first WWE (WWF) Women's Champion.
- Moolah started wrestling around the late 1940's and continued to stick around and appear in spots on WWE for the rest of her life. This included a match in 2003 on Raw, when she was 80 years old.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was the first Disney movie, making Snow White the first Disney princess.
- The movie was released in 1937 and is still going strong today.
Stone Cold Steve Austin and Robin Hood
- Stone Cold stood up for the blue-collar to take on Vince McMahon and the Corporation.
- He did not care about authority and did what everyone dreamed of doing to their boss.
- Robin Hood stole from the rich to give to the poor.
- He did not care about the law because he stole from the rich, snobby people, which everyone would like to do.
Chyna and Mulan
- Chyna at times looked like a man.
- She was able to compete against the male superstars, which was something that was very rare.
- Mulan was able to trick everyone and enter the army as a man.
- She was not like most Disney princesses because she was portrayed as strong and at times more capable than men.
Undertaker and Mufasa
- Undertaker is one of the most well-respected wrestlers in WWE history.
- The Undertaker is known as "The Deadman."
- His "brother" Kane has tried to kill him by setting him on fire and burying him alive.
- Mufasa is a strong, powerful king who is respected by the majority of Pride Rock.
- Mufasa dies in the Lion King.
- He is killed by his brother.
Zack Ryder and Pinocchio
- Zack Ryder did everything he could to be featured on TV.
- All Pinocchio wanted to do was become a real boy
Please leave comments on any others that I have missed and you think are good comparisons.
Follow me on Twitter... @jniz73