See how well you know some of the Knicks greatest and not-so-greatest players. Name the player that goes along with each clue. The answers will be posted tomorrow.
1. He is the only Knick to win the MVP.
2. He was the last Knick to wear #33 before Patrick Ewing.
3. This former Knick was selected with the second overall pick by the Baltimore Bullets in the 1967 draft.
4. Patrick Ewing was the first overall pick in 1985. This Knick was selected in the second round by the team that year.
5. He went to Princeton.
6. He won the Sixth Man of the Year award in 1994-95.
7. This present Knick was drafted in the first round in 2000 by the Los Angeles Clippers.
8. He has the Knicks single-season steals record.
9. He came in second in the MVP voting in 1983-84.
10. This former Knick was the first overall pick in the 1991 draft.