- Goalkeeper: Bernd Leno (19—Bayer Leverkusen)
- Right-back: Martin Kelly (21—Liverpool)
- Right winger: Xherdan Shaqiri (20—Basel)
- Centre Midfielder: Christian Eriksen (19—Ajax)
- Attacking midfielder: Gastón Ramírez (21—Bologna)
- Right forward: Isaac Cuenca (20—Barcelona)
- Centre forward: John Guidetti (19—Feyenoord; on loan from Manchester City)
Of the seven listed substitutes, I've been most impressed with Bernd Leno, who is another young, talented German goalkeeper.
We're talking about him in the same class as Manuel Neuer, Sven Ulreich, Marc-André ter Stegen and Ron-Robert Zieler.
Kelly is solid and I would rather have him at right-back than current starter Glen Johnson.
If you're a Manchester United supporter, then you'll know all about Shaqiri's ability.
Eriksen has already played 20 games for the Danish national team and he's just 19.
Ramírez is destined for a big move this month or during the summer transfer window.
Cuenca is raw but technically superb—as you'd expect from a Barcelona player.
Why do Barcelona waste their money on the likes of Keirrison when La Masia consistently produces talent?
Guidetti can't stop scoring for Feyenoord and I'd assume Manchester City will sell him to the Dutch club.