By Adam Wells (Photo: Matt York/Associated Press)
The Arizona Cardinals ' loaded defensive line has taken a hit with rookie Robert Nkemdiche remaining sidelined with an ankle injury, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL .com. Continue for updates...
More Featured Stories
- Robert Nkemdiche Injury: Updates on Cardinals DT's Ankle and Return
- Evan Mathis Injury: Updates on Cardinals Guard's Foot and Return
by Kerry Miller
Sitting in front of teammates holding up a "Hillcrest Prep Bruins" banner, DeAndre Ayton, the No. 1 overall recruit in the class of 2017, announced Tuesday night he is committing to the University of Arizona...
by Alec Nathan
Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder A.J. Pollock suffered a strained groin during Friday's game against the San Francisco Giants and will miss an extended period of time down the stretch...
- Arizona RB Orlando Bradford Arrested: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals Agree to New Contract
- Mathieu's $62.5 Million Contract Is the Largest Among Safeties in the NFL
- DeAndre Ayton Commits to Arizona: What Are Wildcats Getting?
- Updates on Cardinals HC Bruce Arians' Status and Recovery