by Pierce Fettig
Rafael Nadal defeated Novak Djokovic on Sunday to win the Monte Carlo Masters . It was his eighth successive Monte Carlo title and his first victory over Djokovic since the 2010 U... Read More »
by Rahul Hingo
2011 may well prove to be one of the most important years ever in tennis. Rafael Nadal has seen his No. 1 ranking usurped rising Serbian superstar Novak Djokovic. Roger Federer still has not won a major since the 2010 Australian Open... Read More »
by Zhenyu Li
As Yao Ming, China's brightest sports star officially announced his retirement four days ago, Li Na , the nation's first Grand Slam singles champion, was deemed by many to be a successor of Yao in terms of international clout in sports... Read More »
by Michael Haley
As tennis gets ready to be played in its Mecca, Wimbledon, let's have some down-and-dirty, baseline-to-baseline talk about the state of the women's game... Read More »
by Gregory Lanzenberg
The 2011 Roland-Garros will be remembered for a long time. It's not everyday you have a classic match in the semifinals, which was the case with the Roger Federer v... Read More »
- French Open 2011: Federer-Nadal Redux, the Rivalry That Never Dies...
- Why Roger Federer Can Beat Novak Djokovic in the Semis
- Roger Federer vs. Novak Djokovic To Be Rekindled
- Who Would Nadal Rather Play, Federer or Djokovic?
- Maria Sharapova and the 10 Hottest Russian Tennis Babes
- Roger Federer Could End Up Doing Rafael Nadal a Massive Favor
- Rafael Nadal: A Most Unique Combination of Competitiveness and Humility
- Federer Still Best Ever Despite Loss?
- French Open 2011: Roger Federer's Loss to Rafael Nadal: More Good Than Bad?
- Roger Federer: Congratulations from a Novak Djokovic Fan
- French Open 2011 Finals: Schiavone Plays to Her Expectations of 2010